Project LIfe pages

Hello all!

It's Friday - yay weekend is closer than close :) And it's Project Life day on my blog. I have some pages to show you. First, my page made with this week's Glitz Design theme - chalboard. I’m not into a black colour in my projects but I love how this small chalkboard hearts look like! They suits here perfectly.

My pages are all about a great Sunday I’ve spent with my family at my paretns house. I’m happy to have five sisters – they are just awesome!  I wanted my pages to look full of love and happiness :)






Those pages are made with Color Hills papers and some favourite embellishments. Full of colour and joy, aren't they? :)






I may not be very specific about my weeks in PL, I rather enjoy to caputre moments, those most important for me. And I love it so far :)

Have a great day! :)

4 comments: